Here are several newsletters reporting findings from our research studies. Prepared for parents, teens, schools, and community organizations that participated in our research, they are available to everyone.
Studies of Adjustment & Belonging in College
– Freshmen report on social transitions to college
– Life in residence halls
– Roommate hassles
10 Tips to Parents
– On building positive peer relationships
– On effective parenting strategies
– On fostering effective study skills
Building Positive Peer Relationships
1. Handling peer pressure and peer influence
2. Cliques and crowds
3. What do teens tell parents about peers?
1. Study supports GDL–for girls! (School 1 report)
2. How peers affect teen drivers (School 2 report)