Campus counseling resources

counseling-for-teenagers1Sometimes, people feel upset or stressed while taking a survey. If this has happened to you, here are University resources that can help you:

* For general information about University Health Services (UHS), click here

* For information about someone to talk to about your feelings (UHS counseling services), click here

* To contact UHS for general information, call 608-265-5600, or send them a secure message through My UHS

* For immediate, emergency services from UHS, call 608-265-5600 and press 9

University of Wisconsin-Madison